pub-8726264906223836 વિચારોની વનમાળા: 6) Goals

Sunday 1 November 2020

6) Goals

 

It is wonderful that you want to be successful but what is it that you want to be successful at? Begin with the end in mind. It is very important to write down your goals. Goals help you keep focused on what's important and help you to develop more meaningful ideas. Goals to me are actually the most important thing I do. For the best results I write down my weekly, monthly, and yearly goals. I review them two times each week to not only remind myself where I want to be but also see what I have already accomplished. People who write down their goals on a consistent basis achieve much more in life because they are always moving forward.

3 comments:

  1. 👌👌very nice motivation...mem..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most important thing ma'am
    Ke hum abhi kaha hai or kaha jana chahtehe itna hum soch sakte hai to life me aage bhi bad sakte hai
    Your student (pratikmeriya☺😊)

    ReplyDelete